Friday, July 20, 2018

An Intellectual (Non-Romantic) Proposal

Boy: "You are so beautiful, I fell in love with you at first sight. Will you marry me?"

Girl: "My look is not me. I didn't choose to be beautiful. What happens when a I am no longer beautiful, from aging or a car accident, will you still love

me?"

Boy: "You are also kind and nice, I love your big heart and loving nature."

Girl: "It is my nature to be this way. One day when a I have frontotemproal dementia, being violent and angry, will you still love me?"

Boy: "Yes, I will always love you when your look or your heart changes. I will love you for who you are and whoever you will be. I will enjoy protecting and

looking after you forever. Will you marry me"

Girl: "Yes, I will marry you for Your surging and blinding courage of love for me. As for tomorrow, let's leave it where it belongs. Whatever will be will

be."

(Wedding March)

No comments:

Post a Comment